1 week Morocco Itinerary highlights the best of Morocco tours , from cultural stops in imperial cities Marrakech, Fez and Rabat to natural exploration in the 1 week Morocco itinerary ahara desert landscapes. Begin in modern Casablanca and end in Casablanca. You’ll explor blue city Chefchaouen. Discover old Berber villages, enjoy stunning views of high Atlas mountains, ride a camel into the Sahara Erg Chebbi, visit old kasbahs, walk off in an oasis dates palm groves, and explore the thriving historic cities of Fes and Marrakesh.
Highlights of 7 day Morocco tour
During your 7 days Morocco Tour you will visit most beautiful spots in the country.
- Discover old Marrakesh in a nice walk local with guide.
- Explore old fortified kasbahs of Ait Benhaddou and palm oases in Morocco’s desert
- Walk through gorgeous gorge of Todra Valley.
- Ride a camel into the Sahara Desert and stay the night in a Bedouin-style tent.
- Wander the medieval old city of Fes.
- Visit the spectacular blue city Chefchaouen.