Are you looking for the best WordPress plugin to take your business to the next level?
Then you are in the right place!!
WordPress is the platform that gives you different choices to start your online store and make you very successful. WordPress is offering extensive options for plugins. To choose the right eCommerce plugin is very crucial for your business for more growth and more profit.
The eCommerce industry is growing every day, and you will find the numerous options of plugins for your website. The primary factor about the WordPress plugin is that they easily integrate with the sites. With a better plugin, we are getting the best option for web designing. These offer the best features to have better results.
For the new beginners and new website owners, it might be overwhelming to find the best plugin for your website. Each plugin has its features that help you to choose the right one for your website.
Here we will look upon the essential WordPress plugins for eCommerce websites that will help you to boost your online business.
Essential WordPress Plugin for Your Ecommerce Website
Woocommerce is the best plugin that helps you to build your digital store from scratch on WordPress. It is the most famous eCommerce plugin in the world. It is one of the rapid solutions for your website. WooCommerce helps to build vast features in comparison with any other platform.
This plugin supports a large number of pages, visitors, products, etc. You can also take the assistance from the dedicated WordPress developers to improve the performance of your online store.
The crucial element is that it helps to expand its features. There are numerous themes and add-ons which make it more useful. Presently, Woocomerce is controlling 26% of the best 1 million eCommerce websites. This plugin is the leading plugin with 71% of usage distribution. There are 1217 WooCommerce themes.
Here are some of the advantages of WooCommerce Plugin are:
- It is entirely free and open-source. It helps to build your designs and code it accordingly.
- Woocommerce helps to find a large number of users from all over the world, which provides the library of premium extensions such as payment shipping, marketing, and bookkeeping, etc.
- This plugin helps to customize several themes.
- It provides a different analytics tool to do sales and analysis.
- In this plugin, you can change the content seamlessly.
Memberpress allows you to sell subscription-based digital products that provide different options for the products. Memberpress helps to create, manage, and track membership subscriptions. You can quickly build a big and separate membership subscription, users and content access. This plugin is simple yet more useful that can be installed easily on the WordPress website.
Here are some of the advantages are:
- It gives ease of use and always realizes what the user wants, so it is compatible with the beginners.
- Memberpress provides the provision of the customized URL for the members.
- If you have a membership, then you can efficiently work on any theme.
- Memberpress is very flexible. You can set up an account, log in, and thank you pages effortlessly.
- With the customization feature, you can customize the plugins by engaging a dedicated WordPress developer that helps you to make the best use of it.
Bigcommerce For WordPress
Bigcommerce was founded in 2009. Bigcommerce helps to create the sign in, account, cart, etc. and other essential features for you. It free-up the server from any catalogue management, managing fulfilment logistics and processing payment.
This plugin easily merges with WordPress where it helps to integrate with real eCommerce features from a single plugin. It has the ability to sell different products from different channels. It gives the best checkout experience to its customers.
Let’s take a look at some advantages of bigcommerce.
- This plugin keeps your eCommerce engine separate from other contents to run your website. This provides the feature of scalability. It gives provision to build the catalogs, traffic orders and analytics.
- Bigcommerce includes all the features that provide high performance, security, and scalability.
- Bigcommerce provides you with a different theme to better match with the online store.
- It does not charge on the transaction. You can easily choose from different gateways.
Easy Digital Development
EDD provides powerful elements to create an alluring and functional store. EDD permits you to sell digital downloads using WordPress. This plugin is very active when it comes to selling the products online. In this, you can create the store in minutes. If you want to purchase the things online, you click on the add to cart button. It provides the feature of a yearly subscription.
Here are some advantages:
- In EDD, there are different extensions available including add-ons for payment gateways, marketing platforms, and services.
- EDD works with almost every theme, which is built specifically for every plugin.
- It is well documented you have free forums, videos, tutorials, and IRC chat rooms to help you.
WP Shopify helps to sell your Shopify products on your website. It helps to store the data easily and coincide as post type that gives the power to use the functionality. Shopify button helps to create the accessible cart experience without any frames.
It includes different features such as:
- It is fully SEO optimized.
- There are no iframes required in it.
- WP Shopify gives built-in cart experience.
- In this, it has customized data tables to save the data.
Above, we have discussed some of the must-have plugins for your eCommerce website. Depending upon your business requirement, you can use any relevant plugin with maximum features. I hope this article would be beneficial for you to choose the essential plugin for your website. If you have any queries, you can ask in the comment section.
Author Bio: Marie Thomas is an IT enthusiast with 7+ years of experience in developing responsive and interactive WordPress websites. Currently, she is associated with WordSuccor, offers the best WordPress plugin development services in the USA. She loves to keep abreast of the latest technologies and tools in the corporate market. Connect with her on Twitter and LinkedIn